Friday, June 25, 2010

Summer is here!

For me, I love the summer time. Tonight I was able to go out and umpire a double header OIBA game. Two great games, two good teams and an outstanding partner for both games.

The weather couldn't have been better and the field was great. All that to say, SUMMER is Here!!
It seemed to take a while but what a day!

Also, you know it is a great day when you get to do something else you love to do...share about how JESUS can change a life!!! After the game tonight, a fan came up to me and we visited about the game. We began to talk about life, family and asked about a sticker on my rear window of the van. It says, "Patriots Pray!" He asked about it...I shared with him about my son, his tour in the sandbox and then while I pray! He was intrigued and we talked for about 30 mins. I shared with him what it means to follow Jesus as well as what it means to allow Jesus to direct your life.

At the end of our conversation, he made know outward decision but was really thankful for the time and the information I shared.

Now that to me is a great summer day!!!

No comments: