Tuesday, February 17, 2009

He is so AWESOME!

I was sitting here at my desk working on a message for tomorrow night when the simple truth that GOD is so AWESOME came over me. This caused me to stop and reflect on HIS absolute power, knowledge, control and purpose in my life.

Although I know this about HIM, I tend to sink into my own self and slop around in the messes in my life and forget about HIM. YAHWEH, He cares about Shack! He cares about my pains, my hurts, my disappointments and my pity parties. He cares so much though, that He wants to changes them from about me to what He can do in and through my circumstances, problems and let downs. He wants me to just completely surrender it all to HIM and allow HIM to control and direct my life, my plans and my situations.

Hard to say and apply, "It's not all about me!" "It's all about HIM!"


Remember that HE made me in HIS IMAGE...not an accident, not a mistake, not a insignificant person, MADE IN HIS IMAGE and then NOW, clothed in HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS! What a POWERFUL and AWESOME GOD! I am thrilled that HE is concerned with me and love me despite myself.

My prayer for you, that you would see HIM for who He is and make a choice to deliberately abandon yourself to HIM and HIS purpose and plan for your life as well!

No comments: